Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Who's realy heading the Championship ?

Jason Plato

Now that we are half way through the championship , I have been doing some analysis of the overall champion standings to see who has the points advantage overall .

Our scoring system basically works such that whoever has the greatest scores (time advantage ) over 20 points from 5 rounds wins .

So taking this information , regardless of how many rounds an individual competitor has done to date , as they can maintain this advantage at least untill the end of the championship with the 4 rounds remaining if they entered every round from here on in as 5 scores have now been achieved , so you are only dropping scores from now on ........

we have :

Charles Fitzhugh ( Class 1 ) 0.13

Adrian Williams (Class 3 ) 0.50

Robin Oldfield ( Class 3 ) 0.03

Ken Evans ( Class 4 ) 2.40

Dave Jackson ( Class 5 ) 1.12

Peter Carmichael ( Class 5 ) 0.93

Simon Rogers ( Class 5 ) 1.31

Brodie Branch ( Class 6 ) 4.95

Interesting reading .........

Ok , I'll get my coat ......

*smile*

Dave

Not sure of the point you are making 🤔 🤔 🤔, the person who wins their class by the widest margin at each particular event will naturally stand more chance of winning the overal championship (and of course their Class Championship)

The maximum score the championship can be won with is 107.50 so as far as I can see no one is close to that so with 4 rounds left there is still time for it to all change. The closest being Brodie with a potential 106.45 at the moment which you yourself could beat by winning the last 4 events by 1.5 secs giving you 106.95.

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

Yes , thats the point BB exactly ......its bloody close , and now that were are starting to drop scores it will only get closer *thumbup*

Despite Brodie having scored well , the remaining rounds have all to play for . Particularly within the individual classes , where currently a win by 0.5 of a second will elevate you over the next man *eek* *thumbup*

Dave