Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Time to make you Jealous!!!!!!

David M

Hi all,

I arrived in Rimini (Italy) last night... having done my first drive right over the top of the alps in the 7, taking the road from Geneva through Beaufort and dropping in to Borg-st-maurice, a quick cup of tea with some friends who live there and then off over to Thuile on the Italian side....

What a drive....... corner after corner after corner..... 😬 😬 😬 😬 Rach, even you would have had trouble falling asleep on that trip.......!!!!

The most bizarre part has been the photographers..... I knew the car might turn a few heads but I keep spotting people taking photos of me on the move.... digital camera phones held up high!!!

The odd sight of the trip though was on the M20 to Dover.... a group of about 8 Xtreme Robins to Russia.... yep modified bits stuck on furry bits...... and I thought I was standing out..... *smile*

Right off to drive down to the beach to see what interesting random people come up and speak to me today.....

David

😬

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

The Reliants are on a charity fundraising trip......can't remember which charity though *confused*

Two of them are from my home town of Farnborough and according to the local paper, the 3 wheelers are to be given to a museum at their destination, assuming they make it of course. I quite like the yellow Thunderbirds 4 one with the tailfin. 😬

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

I can only imagine what sort of reception those reliants are going to receive as they make there way across eastern europe..... it really was one of the funniest things I have see for a while.....

right off to cruise the beach front and crick some more necks and put some more 'what the F%&$£ was that look...' on people faces..... I had a Lorry passenger shout down to be yesterday asking if the car was a toy or real...... cheeky sod....

Rach do you sleep when your driving too......... *cool*

David

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....