Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Quick get hot towels and boiling water

Boonie Hound

I know a few details, Waters broken as mentioned, usually don't hang around for more than 36hrs after that for risk of infection, so will probably be induced if he/she is shy. Contractions stronger *thumbup* *thumbdown*

Spare room up and ready as hospital 2 miles from my house 400yds from work, probably hear if before I see it. 😬

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

into shed>

I vote Windy as official spokesman *thumbup*

Quick update before I hit the sack

Mrs B had contractions thro last night - hence little sleep for all concerned. Hospital call her in this morning, contractions stop - tests - ummms - ahhhhs and home we go again to give Boonie jnr one more chance to go it alone. If not tomorrow morning they will induce. Boonie hound is having a lovely time going to and from Grannie Boonie's house.

I couldn't believe it - at one point were in delivery room 7 on the seventh of the seventh. Still there is time yet.

Thanks for all the wishes - you've made a very tired prregnant woman laff. Thanks windy for the bed and keep up the updates - this will probably be my last post (not the bugle thing - I hope) before Boonie Jnr appears.

*thumbup*

My very best wishes again to you all (sounds better that both, eh *thumbup*)

I can assure you, although it'll be hard to belive at the mo, it's worth every single moment of pain 😳 😬 *thumbup*

A very emotional time indeed, I can still remember the tears of joy with my first born... *smile*

Would anyone like me to start singing Johnny Mathis - When a Child is Born? 😳

Maybe not, eh!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrossssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! *arrowright* here *wink*

Does bring back the memories, Delbertas arrival into the world was the last time I had a zero credit card balance *smile*

Totally worth every penny though

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Mrs B in maternity, Boonie round mine and we've missed 7/7 ☹️

Comical Andy says

"As the official spokesman of Sadman Boonsane I must catogorically deny that Mrs Boonie is pregnant, there have been no babies sighted at the airport and even if there had we will push the infidels back from where they came"

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

i think they're going to have to kill us for us to have that information as it must be C-L-A-A-S-S-I-F-E-D MissMav.... *eek*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven