Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds London F1 evening on tuesday?

Lee

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paul want to meet me at west ruislip for the 1323 or 1353 train to marylebone 🤔 its tube fare - zone 6 day cheap ticket

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Ross, Woof

Steve, I could see you at Marylebone to meet your train at 13:50 or 14:24 (just looked em up)

I will buy a pink carnation and stand under the clock clutching a copy of the Telegraph. If that's not enough I could be naked but I tend to find that the British Transport Police are not willing to play along so as a fall-back I will hold a 50 foot tall inflatable model of Atilla the Hun and will let of distress flares every 90 seconds, if this is not enough to spot me in the throng (or thong) then I will call you on your mobile

Please wear a 10 gallon hat (make sure they are imperial gallons based on 20 fl oz pints not those nancy US 16 floz pints), chaps and ride a white horse with a black blaze.

Paul

Supercheese R250

paul, my mobile is 07949 631 390...call me at 1355 when i'm in marylebone station and we'll meet up there...WEAR CLOTHES 😬

Steve B

Jewel enrusted battle shorts

Gimp outfit

Sequined ball gown

Sand paper lined Russian cod piece

Deep sea divers outfit with brass helmet

Kangaroo suit

Darn, why do I not own any ordinary clothes

Please can someone give me some advice on what to wear to meet a Texan gentleman at a London railway terminus *confused* 🤔

Paul

Supercheese R250

i can come attired in a variety of fine British conservative TYE DYE clothing if that makes it so you'll attend Rachael *wink*

Steve B

Welcome to this weeks cliff-hanger

Will she or won't she, will Rach stay in Camland or will she risk a life of nasty nightmares, also will Steve turn up wearing tie dye and perhaps an Afgahn coat.

Will Mansell break that car or complain that it's too small, will the Gatsoes be turned off, so much to decide so make sure you don't miss it 😬

Paul

Supercheese R250

myself, Lee, KayCee, and Paul D all met up to watch the clock tick & tick & tick tonight to see the F-1 cars. the best part was the street cleaners. i fear that lovely paul may have not gotten many more piccies than i did.

Steve B

I have some nice snaps of Steve's hairy right arm* and the top of Kaycee's head**

Paul

* I believe that his left arm is just as hairy but he was holding his camera in his right hand

** Lee managed to remove all of the insect life that landed on Kaycees head

Supercheese R250