Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Time's up, car's back!

henry21p

hmmm...

Am heading into london and round the nort circular on wednesday morning. Other than that am in the midlands all week.

Might have to make a special trip to gain a spotted.

So - who wants to spot me and can offer a cup of tea and a choccy biccie?

Starting from the midlands.

P523 BPB - Caterham 21 Captain Scarlet Evolution

www.caterham21.com

am here in the midlands.... I know I don't need an excuse for a blat, but am bored of everywhere that I blat to normally.

Was just looking for free tea and biscuits really.

Any suggestions for destinations gratefully accepted. Will drive there, join whoever for a blat, then blat back again...

Doesn't mean now. Just looking for new places generally for summer driving excuse. Evenings leaving from kenilworth in any direction must be returnable to home by 2/3 in the morning latest. Weekends leaving from meriden, any time's good as long as I am not seeing the gf/working.

Offer starts in the sheds as those nasty unfriendly types in the chitchat would probably... well, god knows what they would probably do, but I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy it.

www.caterham21.com

Edited by - Dave21P on 5 Jul 2004 13:13:57

Edited by - Dave21P on 5 Jul 2004 13:15:24

*cool* Don't be sad - some of us live a way away from the midlands - and our car is ☹️ *eek* ☹️ on account of my location *arrowleft*

Will be driving up to Bruntingthorpe on Sunday 25 July though to collect the fixed 619GTD (fingers crossed) - so if that's in blatting distance you could join me + my mate Martin for lunch at the local pub there (he is driving it home for me as practice for his first track day with me at Brands on 15 August! - I am towing the trailer - yawn!)

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here

sounds good. - problem is I am in pembrey that weekend.

Don't mind WHERE the blat is - south east is good, bristol is good, east midlands is good... cambridge is good...

going up to leeds direction to see mightymetro

over to kent to see customers - don't mind really...

www.caterham21.com