Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm going on a choo-choo!

Myles

Well, it's supposed to be a three-month contract, so I'll be up there for that long at least.

Dunno (at all) where I'll be staying (any suggestions? I don't want to spend much (Eeh! Scotland has got to me already *wink*) and I'd like it to be in somewhere where I could keep the 7 without (bits of )it disappearing - and partial/fuil furnishing would be handy)...

Initially, I'll just bring the Focus though. (Ooh, just about to break the 5k mile barrier - it'll be two years old in September. I've done about 15-16k in the 7 in 15 months, by way of contrast...)

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Probably best not to bring the se7en 'Cos once you have driven some of the Scottish roads in it, you will be well and truly spoilt for pretty much anything that Enger-land has to offer ☹️

I'm sure there are plenty of folk who will help if you are having withdrawal symptoms *thumbup* Me inc. 😬

and partial/fuil furnishing would be handy

Myles, I'm not so sure about this fuel furnishing idea, you know.

Shirley it's a fire risk, however nice that antique mahogany petrol tank looks! You know how obsessive these health and safety peolpe can be! *wink*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here

Choose life. Choose a car. Choose an upgrade. Choose a tintop for the family. Choose a f*****g big airbox, choose tillets, cars, big red starter buttons and gps speedos. Choose good health, fresh air, and unlimited mileage insurance. Choose aerodynamic wishbones. Choose a starter pack. Choose your friends. Choose racewear and matching goggles. Choose a lightweight body and chassis in a range of f*****g materials. Choose self build and wondering why you f*****g bothered on a Sunday morning when you've failed the SVA. Choose sitting in your S type leather seats watching mind-numbing, lung-crushing numbers from the speedo, stuffing more f*****g petrol in the tank. Choose blatting away at the end of it all, pushing the revs to the limiter, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f****d up tintop drivers who can't see beyond their noses.

Choose your future.

Choose a Caterham.

P523 BPB - Caterham 21 Captain Scarlet Evolution

www.caterham21.com

And make myself REALLY unpopular....

Am thinking opening scene, montage of footage from various cameras... voice over in the above text. People with spanners, cars on track, people with spanners, footage from car on road, people with spanners, overtaking nutter footage, driver with head in greasy hands....

Cut to 'grassy knoll' shot at trackside, maybe Pembrey. voice over continues. Denham's favourite line - "Just drive it like you don't own it".

Cut to car in bits at workshop.... "It's f****d Dave"

Cut to "Cold turkey" scene - rainy day.... 360 degree shot of caterham...

Other cars - big jealousy.

One final kick as a passenger ride in another car

More cold turkey (picture of said turkey)

back to workshop..... "Dave, do you want these TB's"

"Dave, you want a competition exhaust"

"Dave, you want an emerald"

"Dave, you've really got to have a dyno run"

"picture of bank statement, indicating BIG RED NUMBERS"

Switch to driving away from the workshop - "voice over - sod it, you only live once" followed by roar of car....

P523 BPB - Caterham 21 Captain Scarlet Evolution

www.caterham21.com

Edited by - Dave21P on 8 Jul 2004 14:05:31

How did you get to see my bank statement.

It all started with "what you need is an Appollo Tank" an innocent remark from a man in Cheshire

Then he teased me with Verniers

I will soon be on the hard stuff, can I really get aniother 30 bhp from a new exhaust and an Emerald

Time to take controll

" My name is Delbert , I am an Upgrade-aholic"

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!