Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wot I did wiv my sticker...

Myles

I don't have a spare tyre like Mav *wink* ☹️

I was thinking of perhaps getting a sticky no. plate for the rear and using the big one over the top of it - but my current rear plate is about as dinky as the front - i.e. fractionally less than a foot wide - so I'm not sure it'd work.

It'd be a bit bleedin' in ya face as well...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Hi mav,

I have been crap and not followed up on my paid up sticker order, any chance a set can find there way to the next Cambridge meet.....

David 😬

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

i'm a bit worried Mav *eek*

people keep coming up VERY CLOSE to the back of me car to see who's peeking out

from the wheel mounted on the back...

i notice people at work looking at me car in the car park that dismissed it before 😬

perhaps i should wash it again *tongue* *confused*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Se7en Up, Don't ask me to queue I am terrible at it, I can't help peaking around the side and trying to find a way to jump it...... 😬 😬 😬

Has the little sticker chappy/chappette got a name!!!

David

*smile*

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

I'll be sending more out early next week, as I'm getting some small tubes to send them in.

I've also got to order a few more stickers as i had an influx of requests just before the closing date, that exceed my original order.

Please be patient whislt i sort these minor irritations out, but rest assured you will have your stickers

"i had an influx of requests just before the closing date, that exceed my original order"

"Please be patient whislt i sort these minor irritations out"

Charming!, I've been called many things but a "minor irritation", that takes the biscuit 😬 😬 😬

Steve

Se7en-Up!

Now with added green!

[small, lost voice not unlike Piglet]

Oh Mav... are my strictly stickly stickers on your mailing list 🤔 Only I haven't heard anything yet... I'm trying not to sound tooooo impatient/rude/ungrateful, but you see, I'm reeeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to stickling them on my car...

[/small, lost voice not unlike Piglet]

P.S. Myles: *thumbup* *cool* *thumbup* *cool* *thumbup* *cool*

😳 nothing...

I received my stickers today

WOO HOO !!!!

Thanks Mav *thumbup* *thumbup*

Myles, I really, really, really like your creativity 😬 Please, pretty please, may I copy your placement of said small peeper?

FH *cool*