Click here if you are having website access problems ×

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

rossybee

You Sir are a ******* and a ******** and also a ******** and your mother was a *********** and your children are very ********* and your wife looks like a ********* and your willy is so ****** that it looks like a *********.

I **** with every bit of my body and hope that you ***** of ****** very soon

WGW *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

WGW *wink*

No, you can't have one, there are all mine

Edited by - Wine Gum Winner on 29 Jun 2004 21:31:17

Rosssssssssssy and WGW having babies would they be of Jelly *smile*

WGW I've tried editting it, it will teach me to be clever when i've been immbibing, there is a recipe involving WG's and acid earlier in the week, Maynards Sour.

Just wanted to see the casualty report 😬

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Shirley if we are not meant to respond to Tests, then Tests shouldn't respond to us...? Rachael - what's going on!

*wink*

Just kidding - CB welcome to the Sheds - beanos in a pile over *arrowleft* and the kettle is on *thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here