Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SPA Gauges - UPDATED

mav

I have secured a price for the above Item of £115 (inc VAT) + P&P

Includes the 2 sender units, but not a fitting kit (T piece and a length of pipe and some other oddments, to make it remote)

This is based on a minimum order of 10 units.

Please post your interest here, and I will send an e-mail with further details when I get home...

Edited by - mav on 30 Jun 2004 14:35:28

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mav - as mentioned - at that price, I'll be in for a water/volts or more probably generic temp/temp if they are available (they are the same list price).

Definitely generic TEMP/TEMP for me - as discussed, I don't really give a stuff about volts as long as the engine starts...

Regds,

Myles

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Edited by - Myles on 26 Jun 2004 12:55:52

Does anyone have Mav's work e-mail address or mobile or work phone number, I need to speak to him before he speaks to SPA. replies off list ot roy.booth@reuters.com or phoen 0207 542 5105.

thanks

Roy

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

Right,

I have details of the purchase, but have been requested to keep the infomation confidential.

Please e-mail me on bulk.buyer@dsl.pipex.com, and I will reply with the prices I have for 3 different guages (oil P/T, Temp / Temp and Water T / Volts)

The guages will be shipped with relevant senders and the additional loom required to drive an external warning LED

Mav you've got mail a couple of days ago, don't want to leave you holding the baby.

What is the form with these bulk-buys where do I send the money, is it a Club thing , in which case you'll need my number, I won't post it here let me know if you do

Regards Andrew