Click here if you are having website access problems ×

thinfourths last ever post

thinfourth

That was terrible i run out of milk and then couldn't find the car keys, found the car keys, then forgot to take the car and walked to the shop looked at a few magazines was shocked to discover that autoexpress think a BMW diesel is a better drivers car then an a R500 *confused* got the milk and of course some asda begium choclate chip cookies wandered back and made the coffee

Did i miss anything

Sod the heater wheres my shades

I've just realised that due to having no milk to make coffee, I'd had a couple of bottles of Stella. When I was fumbling around in my pockets to find my car keys to go and get the milk I spotted the empty Stella bottles. (not in my pockets).Theres about 9 of them. D'oh. That means no coffee tnyt. But plenty more Stella in the fridge. 😳

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

i've got a double sized insulated mug that needs filling with double strength coffee please paul *thumbup*

Fletcheroonie, any chance you can come to Penn 7's tomorrow 🤔

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

i've got a double sized insulated mug that needs filling with double strength coffee please paul

Doesn't everyone who's ever worked in Texas have several of these?

My time out there made me realise the reasoning behind the obsession with cup holders in cars 😳