Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Brian James Trailer

GM

Briam James Sprint Shuttle with every extra. Jerry cans (2) in rack, high level tyre rack, ratchet tensioner straps, tilt bed, 2 speed winch, rubber stalk corner marker lamps, chocks, wheel clamp, external box lock, etc. etc. Absolutely as new and totally unmarked in latest Caterham Motorsport livery. Cost £8200.00. Make me an offer I cant refuse.

Hi GM,

I am interested in acquiring this type of trailer and I appreciate the £5,195 cost quoted in previous reply does not include VAT and all the extras. However, your tailer is over specced for my needs, therefore I would only be prepared to go to £5k. Whilst this might not be in the "can't refuse" catagory, If it is of any interest to you I could drive down to view the trailer one day this week with the necessary readies. Let me know by email or phone 07802 338683.

Regards John B.

Old Timer

Hi GM,

I am interested in acquiring a trailer of this type and appreciate the previously quoted £5,195 does not include VAT and all the extras. However your example is over specced for my needs, therefore I would only be prepared to go as high as £5k. Whilst I accept that this probably does not fall into the "can't refuse" catagory, if it is of any interest to you I could drive down one day next week to view the item, armed with the necessary readies. Please let me know by email.

Old Timer