Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fully loaded R400

Lawrence_Z

Yep Callum's at Rosemill at the Strathmartin turn off as you go from Auchterhouse to Strathmartin -sign for Watties Welders .

looks like pics were taken outsode Camperdown park .

He flew past me one morning on the Coupar angus road as though we were standing still and when i talked to Callum seemed so made up with it -he must be absolutely gutted to let it go -i reaaly feel for him.

You are right it makes a noise to die for -even at 1/2 mile away !

It looks an absolute beast of a car [the pics really dont do it justice]

What a shame -obviously not about the new arrival -this baby stuff gets us all in the end .Glad mines all done and dusted -all ive got to do now is find fees for 3 boys to go to posh school -sent SWMBO out to work full time as a result of this

Wonder how much he wants -but that kind of dosh is way out of my leage

Now i wonder if my wife really needs her tin top Kia Sorrento for ferrying the kids around [idea hatching -as they used to say in the comics]

Ross -you should really go for it -its absolutely gorgeous -if i had 30K to spend i wouldn't think twice .

89 BDR 170 bhp yellow / black cycle C6 BJL

Auchterhouse ,Angus

lotus 7 club # 10947

club lotus # 27272

Ross -if you decide to have a wee look at the R400,please give me a bell and pop round for a blat -assuming the wretched weather improves -at the moment my Cosie wont get past the floods on our private track up tto he house .

89 BDR 170 bhp yellow / black cycle C6 BJL

Auchterhouse ,Angus

lotus 7 club # 10947

club lotus # 27272