Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham for Sale 1800 Zetec

PaulBaker

For sale due to second baby and not enough time!

Caterham 7. 1980 first registered (on old V plate) completely rebuilt on modern chassis with 1800 Ford Zetec Engine and twin Weber 40's Car has done 9500 miles.

Caterham Yellow with matt black bits!

Full weather gear. Car is a De Dion axle. Quick release momo Stearing wheel. 15" wheels, S-type leather seats.

£10,000.

Contact Paul Baker on 07960 657866 or email me. Picture available. Car is in Sheffield.

To the top once again.

Someone here must know someone who's looking for a great condition Zetec. Fantastic car, needs to be sold quickly as i'm moving down to Gloucester in 4 weeks, and going to buy a bike for commuting.

To run, a Zetec engine is great. Doesn't upset the balance of the car, is a modern engine. Very reliable, cheap parts and maintenance, and fairly bombproof.

Reasonably fuel efficient aswell, which is always a bonus. As always with 7's there are different camps, as a rule you either like Zetec's or Vauxhalls! (unless you're a Rover guy of course!)

• 2 months later...

😳

Hi

I am in Australia, and looking for a good 15 Year old car or more to bring in , its a loop hole here to bring in cars without much hassle. I found your car from TopCat, who has some prisoner wheels I wanted ( should find a car first ...yes I know .. but you know us Aussies) Would the prisoner wheels suit your car

Can you send pics

is it for sale still??

gkronberg@optusnet.com.au

Sorry guys, just a little too late. Someone else had the same idea, and the car was picked up, and went off to France last Saturday!

I was very sad to see it go.... Definately planning to get another one in a few years time.

Good luck finding something suitable.

Cheers

Paul

🤔

Hi , Me again from Australia.

Your car sounded perfect for what I wanted, if there is an issue with the Zetec in France, I would like to throw my hat in the ring again, to get the car to Australia.

can you send pics of the car ( even if it is a solid sale) so I can cry over a missed opportunity.

My fingers are crossed, but knowing my luck ....

Hope you all had fun on the weekend with the big 7 get together, wish I was there .. etc ...

If anyone watched Bathurst, I was hoping Lowndes ( Ford) would win , but alas it was 2nd place.

As I said in the last post. The car has now gone... So sorry, no chance of it going anywhere else!

Yes it was a Frenchman, and he's got another 7 he races in France anyway, so I presume he was fairly confident he could import it without problems..