Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Congratulations Brodie

Jason Plato

I would like to be the first to congratulate Brodie on a fine season . Even though we have several events remaining I realy dont think his points lead will be beaten and deservedly so .

I've had the polish out and its nice and the silverware is nice shiney for you Brodie *thumbup*

Good work fella 😬 *cool* *thumbup*

Dave

Lotus 7 Club Speed Champion 2003 *eek*

South Wales Area Organiser *smile*

C7 TOP *tongue*

Well done Brodie - a very worthy successor to the crown *thumbup*

As a relative novice to this sprinting lark I have to say that watching the likes of Brodie, Dave, Peter and indeed all of you who are putting in such excellent times for your classes, has been brilliant - I can only marvel at the skill you guys have *smile*

And such nice people too *smile*

Tam

Dave

Whilst I appreciate Brodie has driven a blinder so far there are still 5 events left so someone could steal the crown on the last 5 venues alone!!, you yourself could do this *confused* *confused* *confused*.

Not trying to be negative but the season ain't over until the fat bloke says so 😬 😬 😬 😬

Remember scores from 5 rounds count, we have only done 4 so far

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

• 2 months later...

So Dave,

Do I take it you've not got an entry for Wiscombe? You could still sneak it by a hundredth although that relies on Brodie not bettering 20.82.

Well done to Graham Ford though. I figured that Aintree would suit his car, especially this season now it seems to be working so much better for him. That looks like a fine result.