Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Stack 8130

Nick M

Readvertised as it took longer to get my new dash system than anticipated.

Complete system including :

- Dash - 8130 - white face, 0-8,000rpm scale

- complete loom

- sensors - pressure, oil temp, water temp, speed, etc. I may even include the optional air temperature sensor if it's not needed with my new dash system

- user manual

I changed the slightly crappy standard issue buttons for some much neater ITW ones. I will include these along with the original ones.

The unit is in excellent condition having been in my Westfield for around 2 years but having seen little use. The only part of the loom I have modified was to attach the replacement switches - it is otherwise completely un-buggered-about-with.

Further details can be found here :

http://www.stackltd.com/st8130.html

I will be removing it from my car over the course of next week so if you're quick and in the Essex area you could even see it in operation (and help me remove it *wink* )

Asking price is GBP675 (over GBP1,000 new) + postage (GBP8.00 and it will be sent via Securicor over-night from Staples). No offers at this stage. First come, first served.

Please contact me at nmilton@bechtel.com and nickmilton@qwest.net. I will shortly be travelling to the UK and will definitely pick up one or other of those e-mails.

Any questions, just ask *smile*