Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Er...........hello

Blatman

*eek* It's Blatman *eek* He's back *biggrin* Yay 😬

's been too long dear *wink* The last time we conversed, Blatgirl had a poorly leggie 😳 Do you still have the limegreen machine and t'other sprinty one 🤔

See, I even dug out my old moniker just for you *tongue*

I think I need to lie down now... it's the shock...

Ooh ... and when Tam's raffle is done and won, remind me that I've got an ickle prize to put up for raffle *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

FH *cool*

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noger, FFB's expecially true if Zippy the Pinhead invades the building... *cool*

and i've got FFB comics at home, from an, ahem, younger time 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Just when I thought that I could sit in one of the seats nearer the shed freplace, you know the nice comfy armchairs, I realise its time to admit I'm still only in the first remove and should take my correct place sitting on the three legged stool further away from the fire.

< puts on extra sweater and skulks away from the fire leaving a vacant comfy chair for the returning senior dormsman>.

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Well crumbs

I've come over all misty eyed. BIG thanks for the warm welcome from some familiar faces....well, you know what I mean... too numerous to mention *smile*

Not quite sure what the ur-shedders/ return of the sheddi/shedfather stuff is all about. I've obviously missed something. Anyone care to enlighten me, 'cos I is a little confused *confused*

FH (see, I've been paying attention, as well as making it up as I go along 😬)

Blatgirls legs still poorly, but less so. Litigation proceeding at a snails pace ☹️

Still got the Green Meenie, and the sprinter too. Had the Greenie out at Le mans (with the club, natch), and was sprinting at Curborough this last Sunday *thumbup* I'm still slow though *thumbdown*

Work is stupidly busy, and along with staff cuts, means I'm working harder for no good reason *thumbdown* hence my longer than anticipated absence from planet Earth. However, there's a lull, so I'm taking full advantage *thumbup*

We really must sort our schedules out and get together again. Soon.

Regards to Hirsute Hugh. Please give him my best.

Delbert, there's plenty of room for you here, I'm sure.

I think I'm going to like it in here *thumbup* *cool* *biggrin*

And for old times sake, I'm just gonna give may favourite emoticon a bit of a go.......

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

That was good.

Nurse, bring me a carrot and my meds.

Edited by - Blatman on 22 Jun 2004 21:07:18

I think our paths must've crossed at Le mans in the past couple of years. Been Blatchatting since Y2K, but this is my first time shedding with all the good guys and girls down here.

Thanks for the curly wurly. Haven't had one in ages. Have a gum drop in return.

Edited by - Blatman on 22 Jun 2004 21:11:43

I've got some space saucers, and a sherbert dip around here somewhere too

Er..... no I don't. Yuck.......... anyone fancy a piece of pink powdery mess with a mis-shaped piece of licquorice sticking out of it 🤔

*eek* something like that...I've got about 6 reports to write now and I will be finishing in an hour...wonder if they'll actually get done...or whether I'll be in trouble tomorrow morning...

If anyone wants to write some reports on European Studies or Black Studies or Film and Music periodicals or update some requirements documents for me, then please email me off list - I'll supply as much virtual beer/wine/spirits as you like in return 😬

*wink*

Rach