Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Note from CoC - Ref MIRA on Saturday

Silver 21

Graham,

Would you pass on my thanks and appreciation to L7's marshals and helpers today, I think they all did a fantastic job and I was very impressed with all of them, particularly the startline crew, whose names I've completely forgotten!

I wonder if you could ask their availability (and willingness!) for Loughborough Car Club's sprint at Bramcote Barracks on Sunday 3rd October, as the startline crew I had last year both want to compete this time round! One of them was a local Nuneaton lad, so he may be willing, but I have no idea where the other 2 came from?

Many thanks

Regards

Claire

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

If this is Bramscote in Warwickshire then it may be a possibility. Will need to confer with the diary which is not with me at this moment in time.

Another condition - no push starts this time *wink* I'm getting too old for that sort of physical stuff

P.S I'm the one from Winterbourne, near Bristol.

*thumbup* GrannY OrB TuneR *thumbup*

😳 Tweaker Of Fine Granny Orbs ! 😳

*biggrin* Superlight No: 170 *biggrin*

Nice of Claire to give a vote of thanks. The number of times I have been unable to compete both last and this season suggests I ought to take up marshalling on a full time basis!!!!

From Claires stories about Bramcote over lunch at MIRA suggests it will be a terific day with loads of rally drivers going sideways but crawl as much as you like I cant make the 3rd October.

Thanks Claire for your apreciation of our efforts made all the more enjoyable by your friendly attitude and encourgement on the day, Phils guidance as Clerk 2 and the other two that all worked hard and shared the load down at the start line.

Congratulations to all class winners and the fantastic times that were posted.

BB Can you or Claire confirm if this is Bramscote in Warwickshire ?

The best I can offer at the moment is a maybe. Dependant on what time I arrive back from Yankee Doodle land.

Feel free to let Claire know or email me via the icon above & I'll let her know. Thanks.

*thumbup* GrannY OrB TuneR *thumbup*

😳 Tweaker Of Fine Granny Orbs ! 😳

*biggrin* Superlight No: 170 *biggrin*