Click here if you are having website access problems ×

please be careful on early morning blats..

Steve-B

went out NW of london this AM with a local se7ener. we had a grand 60 mile blat.... *thumbup*

BUT.... 😳

there's a LOT OF BABY BUNNY RABBITS that seem to be venturing onto roads about 0700ish...that aren't clued in about cars yet..... ☹️

and a few dead ones as unfortunate examples to the rest *mad* *thumbdown*

so please be careful and watch the verge carefully out there.

bunny rabbits are cute, cudly, and most of all, yet another grand creature on this planet. *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

*wink* i like the bunny wabbits *wink*

*wink* they're cute and cuddly *wink*

*wink* they make me feel warm *wink*

*wink* and happy inside *wink*

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 Lighten up everybody....NOW

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Where my operatic society rehearses is in a neck of the woods (literally) which is a virtual Bunny City. I often go to rehearsals in the Seven so it's great fun playing "Acey Ducey" with the wabbits. Not tagged any yet - but they are so unpredictable.

Should we get little "Rabbit Stencils" for the side of our cars - like Swastikas for Allied fighter pilots in World War 2?

Edited by - Eric McLoughlin on 20 Jun 2004 13:26:12

Saw 2 little ones on the A20 in Kent on Bank Holiday Monday, 5am. One was on the kerb observing the Green Cross Code like any other living creature would, but his mate had obviously had a Bacardi Breezer too many and was dancing between the two lanes of the carriageway, giving my arms a workout while I weaved trying to avoid the poor sod. Sadly, I failed.

Needless to say, after feeling the tiny thump under the near side front it wasn't much of a Holiday for him..... ☹️

Another thing, watch out for low flying birds or those who can't be arsed to take off from the middle of the road so early in the morning. Especially those of you without windscreens 😳

RW04FUN

1065 miles.....running in nicely 😬

Then I'll have cat chunks all over the garden next to the rabbit chunks.

Then i'll have to get a bear to eat the wolves and then I'll have wolf chunks everywhere as well as cat and rabbit chunks. Or maybe there will be chunks of me all over the garden instead *eek*.

Death to bunnies *thumbdown* - or at least to the ones in my garden

😬

Nick

Red and Black 1.6K supersport

visit Carrotland.co.uk

Up her in the frozen north we have problems with hares and badgers. Lot of hares around this year and i know quite a few badger sets. It's great to stay still and watch them come out as a family around midnight, so cute.... We also have problems with Moles digging holes in the cricket pitch.

norman verona

1989 BDR 220bhp

Mem No 2166

Curmudgeon in an Elise, (and 7 and Elan)

You think you've got it tough 🤔 Spare the poor animals a thought.

We have to contend with people running us over, putting barriers across our land, cutting our grass and our thickets down so we can't slink about unnoticed, flattening our homes, building bypasses and houses on them, hunting us, etc, etc...

Sigh... ☹️

Still, the more dead animals you leave behind, the more tasty titbits for the likes of me *tongue*

Up her in the frozen north we have problems with hares and badgers.

OK, pass the hat around for the hare and badger appeal...

...We'll buy them all little lecky-powered heated booties so that they don't stick to the ground any more and have a fighting chance of running away... *smile*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com