Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Alex, Rachael, Cam7 peeps...

It so happens that I'll be in Camland tomorrow afternoon at a loose end. Anyone care for a blat and chat, or just a quick hello...?

I've sent a message to Alex via Blatmail, as his is the one pooter that I know is at home and not in some remote office.

Call me on 07714 248364 if you'd like to meet up.

MT *wink*

😳 nothing...

Sorry Mister T,

I tend to be off line at the weekends - got far more interesting things to do than sit in front of a PC *eek* *tongue*

If you're up this way again, the best bet is just to give me a call...I was around yesterday afternoon...did you manage to find anyone else?

*wink*

Rach

No ☹️ Sorry I missed you.

But I had a nice day's blatting around *cool* *thumbup* (250 miles *smile*). Waved to a couple of Sevens *thumbup* and got no response ☹️. Despite all the showers, I had the top up only when I parked for lunch. But I did sit out one shower under a bridge at Six Mile Bottom ( 😳 rude placename alert).

Talking of rain I took my usual cross-country route back, joining the M25 at St. Albans. Within 1/4 mile the blimmin' thing was jammed solid *mad*. Then the heavens opened. It took nearly 15 minutes to crawl the 3 miles to the next junction by which time I was drenched *mad*. Hmph! Now my car smells all ... damp. ☹️

Sorry about the whinge (bah, humbug, etc.), I had to share it with someone. On the plus side though, I left the motorqueue after just 3 miles and it was rather a nice scenic route back *smile*. The Law of Sod decreed it didn't need to rain any more now that most of it would have passed over my head anyway...

😳 nothing...

Edited to correct punctlyation mis-steaks

Edited by - MisterToad on 21 Jun 2004 18:10:20