Click here if you are having website access problems ×

plea to the shedders

Normans_Ghost

Have you seen THE PLEA for help at the Blue Light show on Chit Chat. If not wander out of the darkness into the light and sign up to raise upto £6000 for our charity. I'm getting so desperate that'll I'll accept a Robin Hood on the 7 stand at the show. Save my sanity and sign up NOW.

norman verona

1989 BDR 220bhp

Mem No 2166

Curmudgeon in an Elise, (and 7 and Elan)

Edited by - nverona on 19 Jun 2004 22:18:28

Myles, It's a tent inside a very large marqee, so not that much gear required. Come up on Saturday and you can join the party Saturday night. mI'm putting you on the list so your committed.

norman verona

1989 BDR 220bhp

Mem No 2166

Myles, It's only a tent in a tent, not a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent in a tent.....

Just noticed your starter problems. If not fixed try cutting solonoid wire back as far as you can find it and connect some 30amp wire covering the wire and connectors near the exhaust in cooltape to insulate from heat. All the cars I've done at Le Mans (lots) have had the wire heated so it's gone brittle with the heat and only gets about 6v to the solonoid. As far as I know this mod has been successfull (well no one has told me otherwise and it's worked on mine)

norman verona

1989 BDR 220bhp

Mem No 2166

Norman, I notice from your list that you've not included us 😳 IIRC, we said "Yes!" when you were sitting in our kitchen drinking coffee after your drive with Mr FH *wink* We'll have to bring the two 'guard' dogs with us though *cool* Hopefully Ballast et al can help with walkies duties 😬

FH *cool*

Hoooray for the doggies.....I am sure I could be convinced to take them for a drag....sorry...walk.... 😬

GR's are not the most enthusiastic walkers I have found.... *confused*...well they are for the first 5 minutes and then once they have chased all the rabbits in sight...they tend to give up!!!...and sit down....and then lie down....and then stay there....until you produce nutritional motivation 😬 😬 😬

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬