Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

RETIREMENT SALE

Kim Adams

RETIREMENT SALE – Everything Seven must go. 1991 Caterham 7 DeDion, long cockpit, 1700 all steel X-Flow, roller rockers, Kent 254, SBD/MBE fuel injection, AP twin plate clutch, new 5-speed, s/c c/r SPC box, Cosworth 4.1 LSD, 4 pot big brakes all round. Two owners from new. Car is a multiple sprint, hillclimb and race winner. Fresh MoT. Car virtually unused for past three years hence sale and price. Make great competition start or track day weapon £8,500. Plus 4-wheel trailer to suit. Custom built for 7 smaller than Minno, good condition with winch £675. Plus five crates of 7 spares including (all 13-inch) 8 Revolutions and 4 Superlites with Bridgestone RE720, Falken ZE502, Goodyear Eagle Ventura (List 1) plus slicks and Yokohama 021R. Email for full list in Word doc and make me an offer. Great deal for anyone wanting the lot. Email or call Kim on 07802 201080.

I never cease to be amazed at the speed of response on this site... Perhaps I should make clear that until the car goes I am going to hang on to the trailer and the Superlites as the car is pretty much a track machine and the trailer could make or break a deal.