Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MIRA weather

Graham Perry

Hi all

I am dropping out its not the weather more that the engine is raining oil ☹️. It the oil lines between head and block. These are a real pig to change.

Have a great time but it leaves one question who going to "win " my place last in group 5 *wink*

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

According to the Warwickshire forecast in metcheck.com, it expects 0.5mm of rain between midday and 3pm, which is hardly anything over the space of 3 hours. It predicts 1.3mm between 3 and 6pm. Here's hoping for the best *thumbup*

For once im glad that i'm 1st in the running order!

Gordon - would this secret weapon involve you removing a windscreen 🤔 *wink*

Next thing you know you will be taking out your passenger seat and stop eating those triple decker fried breakfast sandwiches 😬

Rob, No 3 and hoping for rain *thumbup*

So I take it pops & I are the only ones left in class 1 with a windscreen?(+clams+buggered springs)

Can we not get some sort of handicap or something??? *thumbup*

(Bunch of cheaters...) Why are you hoping for rain Rob??

Well I going to sit in the car tomorrow rev to 8300 and sulk *wink*

Then have a Bacon and Brie Butty so at least I have not missed the best part of the day 😬

Then run round and get some new hose *thumbup* (actually I proberly do some decorating *thumbdown*)

Hi Graham well its not serious but you would all hate me if it was not fixed. Its not spilling out but enough to drop the odd couple of pints in a hundred miles. So that is big drips all over the start and the track.

Think your right there seems a shortage of real engines at the events *wink*

Still if BB is in shorts again.... at least I am spared that.... (shudder) 😬 😬 😬

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.