Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The test area has gone flat is it time to....

Nemesis

I've been moving furniture all day - it's not been very exciting and I still have 3/4 of a days work still to do ☹️

Better than that, having moved my old desk and those of two of my colleagues, we've just been told we are getting new desks on Friday and so have to move everything all over again *mad* *eek*

*wink*

Rach

Splendid idea - let's close the shed and go and play in the big school upstairs 😬

Sorry I didn't manage to get to Beausejour either Rossybee ☹️ I didn't see Mav & Viv either ☹️ Hope you all had a fab time *cool*

I did see Jase B (who came and found us slumped in Camping Bleu 😳) and Fletch & Barbarella *smile*

And I am pleased to report that Elvis is alive and well and was at Le Mans *tongue*

Tam

Nemesis,

Thank you for the drink at the Wotton Hatch last night, however I feel compelled to warn you that if you persist with these evil threats against shedders I shall feel obliged to give you a good spanking next time we meet.

Is it true you shook Pepe le Poo's hand (the one he wields the bog brush with) to thank him for all his hard work at Camping Bleu? I guess it's OK because you've probably washed that hand since you've been home....

I don't know what you other girls think, but it would have been nicer if the ladies at Pepe's was really ladies only and no letting blokes jump the queue by using our facilities. After all we didn't go and wash our hands in their little basins. *eek*

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on Barbarella here