Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus Seven books

Kell

Not for sale as such, but free to a good home.

Long story, but by chance picked up a couple of Lotus Seven books out of a bin today. (We're moving offices and they were going to be chucked :( )

I hate to see good books go to waste and so rescued them and by chance a member of this site posted on the TT owners Club site today and I thought, well why not offer them to someone htat will actually appreciate them?

I'm prepared to offer them free to a good home (only ask that the P&P is covered.) Don't know what this is yet will find out nearer the time if anyone is interested.

The two books are.

Legend of the Lotus Seven by Dennis Ortenburger (curently on Amazon for £22.50 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953072193/ref=sr_aps_books_1_2/202-4348911-2841411)

and the imaginatively titled Lotus Seven, by Jeremy Coulter.

They're both in top condition.

If anyone is interested, please send me an email to

lunamco****ell @ hotmail.com (without the spaces, obviously.)

Kell.

PS - hope I didn't contravene any rules by just coming on here and posting a for sale post, but figured you might forgive me as I'm saving two Lotus books rom destruction. *wink*

Oh dear, I see that your overzealous swearword detector has amended my name... 😳

It's Kell Lunam-Cowan, but my email address is surname, forename @hotmail.com.

Unfortunately, this does mean that you end up with four letters in the middle that sound like bank. If you can figure it out, I'll look forward to getting your emails. *confused*