Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oulton Park Track day - place available

Peter Duce

Roy,

Look out for another post in Tech Talk - basically Head Gasket. Had head repaired and re-worked by DVA, refitted yesterday and it has blown another HG. DVA thought that the head and liners were, borderline but OK, seems they weren't.

Not very happy at the moment as I thought this was going to be the end of my troubles and I could get back to using the car - it has not been used this year yet!

Now having a dilemma on what to do next ... have holiday planned with 7 at end of July and DVA is away soon. *mad* 🙆🏻

Rob,

Thanks for the offer. I might yet take you up on it. However I think it is the other "end" I need - liners too low maybe.

DVA has already done a full port on the head and I don't want to throw that money down the drain ...I think 🙆🏻

Do you know of any one with a suitable K series engine inthe Reading area please?

Edited by - Peter Duce on 15 Jun 2004 14:15:07

• Leadership Team

Peter - if you are unable to do the day, the place should really be re-designated through the club. There will already be a reserve list of people ready to fill in if there are people unable to attend - selling the place on the open market could result in a bidding situation which would not be good for the club in the long-term 🤔

Stu.