Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Caterham Logo

philwaters

Hi,

This is a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have the Caterham Logo in a drawing format (i.e. dxf/dwg or igs - typical Autocad outputs)

I work on 3D modeling so can import any drawing standards and want to get some prices on a large sticker for the rear of my car when i dump the spare but Caterham have stopped doing these due to cost.

Phil Waters

Q181 ABL - 1600 X/F smile.gif

Phil,

Caterham, quite rightly, are very hot on the issue of copyright. I suggest that you talk to them before embarking on this.

On the other hand, I believe that we have some large www.lotus7club.co.uk stickers available wink.gif

Don't forget the Blatchatter stickers, too teeth.gif

Barry

I have already mailed Caterham but heard nothing from them... and I would have thought that having a proper logo on the back of a car is better than some badly cut out jobgy...

Its not as if I am going to put it anywhere other than my car or claim anything to have been made by them, and at the end of the day any one could scan something it and use it.. the reason I can't is that I want itt BIG smile.gif

Oh and I have mailed about the club sticker - but heard nothing so far teeth.gif I will have both if possible.

Phil Waters

Q181 ABL - 1600 X/F smile.gif