Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm going to do it...

Rhubarb

a Hoopster that is... and resign from current job this week!!

new contract/start up company job beckons... double the salary, but a bit more risky future wise. Should help to fund the upgraditus I've caught.... and mean only travel within blighty rather than euroland. With the obvious possibility of Caterham commuting in the summer! 😬

Wish me luck... 😬

I did it!!

Boss not too happy, but not spitting bullets either....

I'll be working in Middlesborough during the week for a few months from July. anyone know good blatting routes near by? THough I'm not expecting to have too much time free to enjoy them!

ps hope its not really grim up north.. 😬 *cool*

Good luck roobarb *thumbup*

"GRIM" is all relative:

Me and Jen moved to Portsmouth from London five years ago, went back to the smoke to visit me mum last month and IT IS GRIM - too hot and smokey, crowds and people pushing - don't mention the bloody trains and tube system ☹️

Middlesborough and Newcaaaaastle are very nice places, and even Grimbsy (some would say adequately named) is okay sometimes *tongue*

I used to follow Millwall home and away every match for more than 10 years, there are good and bad people and places in most towns. I certainly wouldn't go drinking in Portsmouth on a Saturday night when a ship's in and Pompey have lost a match.

Recovering from Le Mans deafness (pardon) 😬

See Barbarella here...