Click here if you are having website access problems ×

€ 2004

Well, the competition has thrown up a shock already, with Rachael soundly beating (not a) Postman Pat. 😳 😳 *wink*

As expected, the Spanish proved too much for Fletch; he might stand a better chance against (na)PP on June the 16th.

Tomorrow sees GTD battle it out against Noger, and then the big one: KayCee, with the weight of the nation's expectations on her shoulders, takes on Mrs Pat. 😬

But the biggest grudge match of all will surely be on June the 19th, when simonbell and Mrs bell confront each other live on ITV... *eek* 😳 *tongue*

😳 nothing...

Thanks Boonie!

Although I can't believe that match yesterday - someone should tell the team that there are usually 90 minutes in a game - not 80, they gave up with 10 to go - And EMILY as I affectionately refer to him should be put straight back on a plane...

So yesterday GTD and Delbert were locked in a dour stalemate ☹️, and Mrs Pat audaciously overturned KayCee when she wasn't looking. I say, that's just not cricket... *mad* *tongue* *wink*

While today, Boonie single-handedly *thumbup* kept Denmark at bay, and then Lee left WindyMiller behind in a cloud of dust and chicken feathers 😳

Boonie - don't worry about the payment for the mo. I'll send you details later.

😳 nothing...