Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheel and tyre sale (lots) £reduced

andy-h

Make me an offer if you think the price to too high.

Here goes;

Six excelent condition "Performance Superlite" alloys 7x15. Four without tyres. The two alloys with tyres are brand new and never fitted, with new unused Yokohama A-008R 'S' 195/50 ZR15 A tyres. Complete with four new (still wrapped) plastic chrome center caps with "Performance" on - £380 the lot.

Two superlite style alloys, good condition, with Avon ACB10 7.0/22.0-13 84V (205/55-13 84V) tyres. 3mm tread on one, at wear marks on other - £100

Two black steel Wellers 8x13, one with Bridgestone slick 210/570-13 with 4mm tread via holes in slick - £65

Three Avon slick tyres with "Caterham 7" moulded into side walls 7.0/21.0-13. Two with 3mm tread, one with 4mm - £SOLD

Two 6x13 Superlite style alloys with pressure relief valves fitted in addition to normal valves. Alloys bit scruffy. Both have Avon ACB10 6.0/21.0-13 77V, both on tread wear marks - £100

Single tyre, Avon ACB10 6.0/21-13 77V with tread on wear marks, good for testing - £10

Single tyre, Avon ACB10 7.0/22-13 84V (205/55-13 84V) with tread on wear marks, good for testing - £10.

Four 6x13 Performance Superlite alloys in good condition, all with pressuare relief valves fitted in addition to normal valves. All with Avon ACBO? 7.0/21/0-13 tyres with odd square pattern (photo available) and with "for racing purposes only" on side walls. All 5-6mm+ tread - £SOLD

Four very good condition 15" white steel Wellers, all with Yokohama A-008R 'S' (195 /50 ZR 15A) tyres, all with 3-4mm tread - £180

All from De-dion car with 108mm PCD.

See photos of all here

They are large pictures so you can zoom in and see details.

All for collection only from Winchester, Hampshire.

Cheers,

Andy *cool*

Edited by - andy-h on 12 Jul 2004 16:16:22

I thought these would go like soft wippy ice cream, with flake, given to an office worker sitting in an none air conitioned room on a hot summers day 😬 especially the 13" wheels and tyres *confused*

Ok, offers for remaining items? (except 15" wheels as these are now on e-bay)

Cheers,

Andy *cool*

Steve,

I not received your e-mail?

Just checked my profile and noticed it had the wrong e-mail address. It's now been corrected/updated.

Please send again or better still phone me on 0781 7269 595 after 6pm.

Cheers,

Andy *cool*

Adam,

A couple of years I'm sure (I bought them in a job lot recently). They are hardly used (tell by tread depth) and were stored with some air in, and stacked, not on a car. Therefore no tyre cracking was found. When I first got them I blew them up and not one leaked.

You're welcome to view before you buy.

Cheers,

Andy