Click here if you are having website access problems ×

JCC Race Car for Sale now on Ebay

scottk

I have ex race car for sale, competed in JCC

The car is a 97R roadsport chassis that has been modified to superlight+ specification.

Car has widetrack suspension and modified rear de-dion to take the larger mag wheels.

Engine is a PTP Evolution engine producing 210 bhp at the wheels, we have also installed the same remote oil tank system as used on the caterham factory 24 hour car.

Engine is coupled to a Quaife 6 speed sequential gear box (standard caterham race box ratios) and a 4:1 differential.

Other items include :

55 litre ATL bag tank

Full stack data logging dash system

2 x tillet seat with harnesses

1 set of mags with ACB10

1 set of mags with CR500

1 set of wheels with turbo speed wets

all other superlight spec upgrades (brakes etc.)

We resprayed the car and gave it a full rebuild (engine topped and tailed) before the race in pembrey last year and has only done the test day, qualifying and race since then.

Car is incrediably quick running 3rd behind the Ince / Kinsella and Anley / Armitage R500's in its last race.

Would be looking for something around £15,500 mark. If interested please email at scottkilbourne@kilbournerowley.com or call on (0116) 2546267

Edited by - scottk on 10 Oct 2004 21:32:10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jackal,

Yes you are right on the reserve. Will break my heart if it goes at that price, someone will have an absolute bargain. Unfortunately she has to go though, don't get chance to drive her much these days and the size of my mortgage dictates the sale!

ScottK,

Great car & I'm very interested.

I've met your reserve price on Ebay but if you're keen on a quick sale I have the cash burning a hole in my pocket and would be happy to do a deal before Sunday.

I'll send you a direct e-mail.

Deano