Click here if you are having website access problems ×

cheap honest se7en wanted

lowlander

Don't waste your money. £7,500 will buy you a car that has been thrashed to death and probably also been crashed. Why do you think they are selling it.You will then have to throw money at the car.

I have a 1700 Suprsprint that has only 4300 genuine road only miles. I bought it as a toy for me. The car is mint in every way. I will accept £9,000. That would be money well spent.

• 2 weeks later...

Martin

I have a 1993 x-flow; Super-sprint, 5-speed, 31,000 miles, live axle in British Racing Green, which has not been thrashed or crashed!I would be prepared to sell it for a figure within your budget. Reason for sale, my new daughter won't fit (without bungees!!!), therefore something a little more practical is required. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you're interested.

rrees@lotuscars.co.uk

Roly

• Area Representative

Martin,

I have a 1989 Xflow long cockpit De Dion currently fitted with a 1600, unleaded head conversion, 4 into 1 exhaust. I also have a 1700 dry sump engine waiting to go in. Black and Ali, flared wings, FIA bar, competition cut out, leather seats, padded tunnel cover, four point luke on drivers side, increased vis. weather equip, new 5 spoke revoloution wheels. Would like £7500 for car as is or £8500 with dry sumped 1700. I am near Devizes in Wilts if that is any help. Contact No 01380 828655