Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Help us, we're trapped on Mopeds

Morls

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be worth a tenner for the Pilots of Penzance joke.

Which of you do I send the money to? email offline dread@springvale.com

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Edited by - Delbert on 28 Jun 2004 17:14:17

*confused*Mark *confused* Mail me an address for the cheque - geoff@dixonassociates.uk.com

Cheers

*thumbup*

BTW - I worked in Hereford for a while - are you sure those were girls, not SAS blokees undercover...? *eek*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad *wink*

619 GTD here

Mark,

Have put the cheque in the post room at work tonight - think I've missed the post today but you it should be with you later this week.

Love the write up Coose 😬 *thumbup*

Thanks to all the generous people at the Cambs L7C meeting who have raised a further £75 for the cause *wink* *thumbup*

*wink*

Rach

Thanks y'all!

All donations are to be sent to Mark, but I don't want to post his address here (he's laptopless at the mo....), but I should hopefully be able to bung a link on here soon showing where to send it. *smile*

Thanks everybody (and Rachel - please pass that on to all who donated) and we'll let you know the total when we know ourselves! 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup*

Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads.....

Ah, Bluebottle,Ying Tong , Ying Tong Diddley Why Poo

finally a goons thread

{goes of in an embarrased decrepid hunch after revealing age} 😬

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Talking of bluebottles, Mr Petrolhead has been so kind as to stick the sponsorship form on his t'interweb, so could all donations please be sent to Mark at the address on the form?

here

Thanks very much again, and we'll let you know how much we raise 😬 *thumbup*

Sorry owl-boy, but I just had to get the one in about the Pilots..... *wink*

Yes he has Rachel, and many thanks to you and all who contributed at Cam7! 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup*

Unfortunately Mark is laptopless at the mo', and in mid-wrangle with his IT dept regarding a replacement.... *confused*

I have here in my hand (head), a message from Mary Spark Jackson for Rach. He says that I am to thank you for the cheque and that I am also to ask you to pass on our heartfelt thanks to all th....................... Oh heck. I've forgotten the rest of the message.

But you get the idea I hope.

Oh, and thanks again 😬

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Praise be to all who sail in the good ship SHED 😬 *cool* *thumbup*

Massive thanks for your pledges and Money, and especially Rach for Badgering the Cam7 / Cam L7C folk *thumbup*

I'm sorry I've not spoken / posted to anyone yet to say thanks, but I've fallen rather foul of my IT collegues and as my new computer is 'Secret' I've only just got it working 😳 Other excuses also include....

4 days of bike racing (Big up Coose for another 1st in class *thumbup*), w***king in Munich and Stuttgart this week, and Karen's sudden weight gain (the midwife says she should start to slim down again at the end of September *wink* ).

So now I'm BACK I'll get some e-mails sent off to those who'se cheques I've received, and I'm gonna Badger Doug for the Photos and gerrum up on line.

Thanks again to you all for making a brilliant week into a worthwhile venture, and respec' to Thinforth for blatting across to Glencoe through rain and fog, with nothing resembling weathergear or sensible outdoor clothing, the sight of our convoy to Loch Lomond... 4 mopeds, a big van, 3 posh motorbikes and a se7en... must have had a few people giggling 😬

There should be an article going in Low Flying too *cool*

Mark

Look it's Mavis here and Jubilee 7 here