Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Engine Crane and Stand and levelling unit

normalbloke.29

I have for sale one Clarke 1000kg engine hoist( so should just cope with the VX brigade!!).It is the folding type and is free standing and wheelable whilst folded.It occupies approximately 12"x12" of floor space when folded.This has been used for one engine out/in and is therefore sold as immaculate.

Also for sale one Britool engine stand.It is in good condition but has a few scrapes etc on it( but let's not be too vain guys!)It is the type that enables you to rotate the engine through 360 deg to allow work to be carried out on the bottom end or top with ease.

Clarke engine leveller.To be used with an engine hoist, this enables you to hang the engine and box at any angle you require, essential when considering the angle the engine and box has to be at when threaded into the chassis of the Caterham.enables the whole process to be controlled millimetre by mil, and lessens the chance of dinked bodywork!

I am looking for £175 for the whole lot

Buyer collects from Southampton area, or delivery can be arranged for a nominal fee

E-Mail me through blatchat or call me on 07930150578

I am NOT posting an engine crane!

If you want it i am prepared to meet you somewhere like the Severn crossing for a little fuel.

New prices.I think i paid about 170 for the crane,the leveller was around 23,and the stand was taken for a favour owed.

These are from memory,so please double check on machine mart's site.

Apologies for the delay in replying on here.

I have sent many e-mails in reply to various questions.

All parts are still for sale.

Yes I will split them.

No i am not posting/sending by carrier/pigeon post or whatever is most effective to Wales!

I am prepared to help out with meeting half way or the likes for a small fuel contribution.

No the hoist/stand will not fit in a Caterham!

Many thanks for reading.