Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling poopoo-san

Boonie Hound

Oh wise one, I have quested hard in my search for the shining yellow idol that you suggested in your teachings.

I pitted my wits against saturday afternoon traffic and lesser drivers who tried to thwart my noble purpose.

Yea, the A47 was long and hard and the car park full I was not swayed by the shiny allure of PC World and a Tesco breakfast.

My fellow companian kept up our spirits with wit and a bottle of water even though she was great with child.

After reaching the temple we did make an offering which was far lower than some leading temples in the area. The Gods smiled and our precious cargo was placed within a bin bag and handed to us by a spotty temple hand maiden.

On return to our abode the 'holder of nappies' was placed in our lounge. Even though the great one made the instructions simple this lowly disciple found the last task taxing but with much puffing, swearing and the tying of a knot the churn was finished. Ready to take rainbow coloured and not so fragrant offerings.

Hail the Sangenic, devourer of pants and fragrancer of poop! Treasure its sausages and carry them in a solemn procession yea as far as the bin.

Tie ye well a knot in the bottom when thou tendeth to its capacity related needs, however, lest ye displease it and it repayeth you with a pass-through.

😬

Be proud my son, for thou hast done good. Yet verily I say to thee, thou must be mindful. Treacherous times lie ahead. Although surely frequent, thine early offerings are likely to be modest in dimensions. Beware gaply slip-through (not to be confused with pass-through, on which Master Meldrew, son of High Priest Noger, begetter of Micky ist verily thine oracle), lest one's earliest deposits accumulate in an unsightly and scrotally-reminiscent dangle.

Heed well also Master Meldrew's implorations as to the sausagel procession. Thou must also take great care in the method of carriage - an unravelled pooply sausage shall not find favour with the host of waste disposal agents.

Yea, gaply slip-through shall surely diminish as thine gifts blossom. Yet thou hast not cause for celebration. The blossoming of thine gifts shall be met by an abundance of squidginess. Any carelessness in the insertion of thine gifts through the portal, particularly when coupled with digital laxity, may result in the abomination known as poke-through. Thou hast been warned.

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat