Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hi vis doors & windscreen

Wahey

I want to find out roughly what these are worth so that I can decide whether it is worth selling them or not.

Doors & Windscreen off a 2001 Superlight. The doors are in good condition and the winscreen is cracked. It had the black pack so someone may want the frame?

The car has been running an aeroscreen for over 1 year now and I can't see me going back to a windscreen.

Cheers

I paid £150 for a non-cracked, non-heated black pack windscreen and latest type of sidescreens with mirrors approximately 18 months ago.

Justin *cool*

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I may be interested in the sidescreens only. Not sure about a price, think they are about £100.00 each new so how about £100.00 for the pair?

Do they come complete with mirrors?

Would like to see some photos before I committed to buying.

Tim

No worries Tim. Will get some piccies done in the next couple of days.

I have had a look at the Caterham website and the doors new are approx £105 and the mirrors about £15 each. I totalled it up to be approx £237 for the lot plus the bits to attach to the screen which are peanuts.

I have also been quoted £68 plus Vat for replacement screen without tint or heater elements or £250 for a new screen and surround.

The stanchions alone are selling for £105.

Yes, based in Lancs. I don't think postage would be too cheap.

I am thinking about sticking them on e-bay. I watched a set of doors off an old Caterham go for nearly £90. That seems mad as they are clearly non desirable items in comparison to the later designed ones!

Wahey,

I'm probably interested in the door's if Tim decides he is not in the market.

I'm in Haslingden near Blackburn so could always run over for them or see you at the L.A.D.S meeting next month at Belmont.

Let me know if Tim drops out.

Cheers,

Dave

Who needs a Helmet - Get an Affro !

Clickhere to see Car and AFFRO !

Member 6790

Superlight 0075 - K7 LYT