Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The power of blat

ewenm

Got to the end of Top Gear and thoughts turned to tomorrow morning and the early train to London ☹️ Did I then go off and pack for the week 🤔 No chance 😳 Grabbed the car keys, jumped into the 7 and went off for a blat round Somerset 😬 The roads were empty and Cheddar Gorge in the sunset was calling *thumbup* *thumbup*

Back home now and all depression has left me *cool*

Just thought I'd share that with you all *thumbup*

73686 miles and driven daily

Did the same but in Derbyshire. After a week Blatting in Devon and North Wales the grindstone calls Tomorrow.

Logged on half an hour ago to get e-mails ready for mourning so far 288 in inbox. Think I will quietly/accidently press selct all, then delete.

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Up at 6am - shower - pack - taxi at 6:30 - train at 6:45 - at office by 9:00 - then coffee and almond croissant *thumbup*

No blatting till the weekend now for me ☹️

73686 miles and driven daily

Fixing cans = pulling the ring on the top, then drinking the contents = *cool* *smile* *thumbup* *wink*

How many cans have you got in your garge? Any going spare? Pretty please 🤔 *tongue*

😳 nothing...

Awww. Why did you edit (I hesitate to say "correct" *wink*) your post Greg? A bit of wrongness never hurt - 'specially if it's funny 😬

Edited by - MisterToad on 9 Jun 2004 14:09:37

I had Blattsalad last night..... it is amazing the fun you can have by ordering for dinner the items on the menu in germany with Blat in the name.... its like a fun lottery every night to see what food arrives! Blatwurst (blood sausage) was the best so far...