Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The Lyrical Eighties

Big Brother

For the homophobic in the eighties the added "Yes" at the end of "Do you really want to hurt me?" *eek*

A wim ma way, a wim ma way .............

..............wooooo waa wee wa wam a away *smile* *smile* *smile*

What were we doing during the eighties, no excuses, but why?

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

Surely everybody knew he was gay didn't they 🤔

Actually when I first saw him, I remember thinking I wasn't too sure what he was...........male, female or otherwise. 😳

And I agree with Meldrew that there are many good reasons for wanting to give him a slapping. Michael Winner has the same effect on me as well.

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Meldrew - it's (a possible mis-hearing of) a lyric from The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight - Automatic for the People - actually a 90s track, but Windy seems to have fallen for my subliminal message trick - Tight Fit, eh? now there's credibility for you... 😬

A-ha! They've even got stills from one of the (for me) outstanding videos of the decade... *thumbup*

...there may be a hint of rose-tintedness about my contact lenses though, I suppose... 😳

Cheers,

Mark

😬 *cool* 1800 K-Series - S777 DMH *cool* 😬

*arrowright* *arrowright* Mundane-o - J777 DMH - if it's raining *arrowleft* *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Here's my blog *arrowleft*

Ninja Boy - Now I get it...but that's from their more coherent and comprehensible phase. Try making out the lyrics to "Moral Kiosk". I reckon they're "Scatter scandal in the twilight, china shop butt-inski", but I might be wrong. 😬

Noger - No, I think Brent wants to slap Michael Winner, not the other way round. I'm told there are people out there who have expressed an urge to slap Brent, but their identity is hidden.

Brent - You have taste in your desired slapping victims. Perhaps you should put these psychotic fantasies into action.

Psychotic fantasies into action 🤔

You couldn't wish to meet a more mild mannered chap than me.........and I'll thump the first person that says otherwise. 😬

It is tempting at times, however, to do a 'Clarkson' and just give full vent to one's feelings, as he did with Piers Morgan and I can truly empathise with him on that one.

But one does have standards to maintain and a certain sense of decorum prevents me from carrying through those fantasies. I was amused by Clarksons interview with Parky when he said that most men wanted to know where he had punched Morgan, whilst women always wanted to know why he had done it. *wink*

Takes you back to the school playground where any sign of a bundle immediately caused a vast gathering of lads forming a circle around the protagonists and cheering on their chosen hero. *thumbup* 😬

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive

Not been in a physical fight either.....for some 45 years or so. The last time was in the junior school playground defending the honour of my first love.

Oh Marion, where are you now 🤔 😳

Now as for verbal jousting, a different matter altogether and something I have to regularly do in my business life just to retain some semblance of sanity. 😬

Brent

Zetec 209

Reassuringly Expensive