Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Stickers Update

mav

I have been to purchase some hard backed envelopes this morning, but can find nothing suitable.

Nearest size is 9 by 12 or some such, that means the big sticker will need folding.

I did not want to do this without your buy in first, as i do not know if they will be damaged or worse still unusable.

Please let me know. We could arrange a central meet sometime soon, or if you are oultoning or silverstoneing (for the test days) perhaps we could meet up and distribute the stickers.

Regards,

Martin

I do not have enough tubes, and suspect they will be more expensive again???

Any ideas?

P.S. I'm paying for the distribution out of my pocket to ensure there is a donation to NTL 😬

How about everybody buys a suitable tube and sends it to Mav who then fills it with sticker goodies and re-addresses it back?

This could involve expense and far too much complication...another good reason I don't work as a courier....sorry just an idea...

I intend to be at the Silverstone test-day - so would prefer an unmolested sticker then.

Folding is a definite no-no - you'll never get the crease out again.

The only trouble with the tube-option that I can see is the hassle Mav will have re-addressing them (unless we pre-wrap them in brown paper (more expense...) first).

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Mailers for LP's (Big flat black things that used to hold music before CD's (Smaller round shiny things that used to hold music before MP3 players))

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

I've got some 14" x 21"... not sure how I can get them out to you though (perhaps I should stick them in a bigger envelope and post?). Can probably get 10 or so, how many do you need?

Steve-B has a good idea, perhaps I could cover Croydon and surrounding area?

Mav, I've got some strong Toobs *tongue*

They're 34cms long with plastic caps at both ends. With both caps inserted they weigh 66 gms, which is the second tier on postage IRRC

Gi'us a call, if they're any use to you... I think you know the number *wink*

FH *cool*

Mav

You can post all the NI ones to me and I will distribute.

If posting is not possible due to envelope size we can probably arrange some other means via the se7ens.net carrier pigeon service *smile*

New duratec powered build underway *New website soon*

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

The PO do a service for Artitectool Drawings but I can't remember the details!

I can either post both of my plastic cars to you so you can clag the stickers on and return them or send you a stamped addressed toob for you to unwrap, insert and return *eek* *confused* 😬.

Have you considered the old cardboard and brown paper method???

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...