Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Happy Birthday Alex

Hibster.

happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday

happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday birthday

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

A most hoppity birtwisleday to you Alex. *cool* *thumbup*

And an equally hoppity birdscustardday to Rhubarb for yesterday. *cool*

Alex, I know you're something of a space-man (IYSWIM): Did you notice that I was upstairs on the moon landings thread and I likened the moon (ahem - not entirely accurately) to a Weeble... 😳 *tongue* *wink* 😬

😳 nothing...

Thank you all for your kind wishes 😬 It fills me with a warm, moist and pleasureable feeling.

Mr Toad, I feel proud of you. Every time I look into the night sky I shall see the glowing weeble and think of you.

If anyone is in Cambridge tonight, feel free to join me/us for a few drinks. Starting at the Tram Depot at about 7pm.

Big slobbery birthday kisses

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex