Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brian James Minno, Clubman or Equivalent

R400C

As rare as rocking horse droppings at this time of year I know, but I'm looking for

A light twin axle trailer for an R400

Must be in excellent condition - (condition more important than age but the newer the better)

Centre decking, winch and other accessories would be a bonus ...

Please let me know what you've got!

R400C

I was looking recently and came up with a blank, even the ones on ebay were nearly as much as buying new. I was on the point of buying new clubman 950 (or I quite fancied the tilting one) from Brian James before a friend offered to sell me his.

He knows someone else with a newish Brian James Minno that he wants £1200 for, if you're interested I'll see if he still has it. Struck me as a bit dear but he may be open to offers...? Am going there tomorrow (Friday) so drop a line quickly!

Andrew

R400C - I'm looking to sell my Minno which was bought new towards the end of 2001 and was recently decked. I'm looking for £1,250.

I hardly every use my Caterham and it's always garaged. It comes with long ramps.

david@edmands.fsbusiness.co.uk

Home of HTR700

Edited by - edmandsd on 7 Jun 2004 08:32:15

I went through this a few months ago and opted for a new Clubman.

I don't know many of the differences between the minno & the Clubman except you can get a new clubman for about a grand.

I have parked mine next to many Minnos and can't really see where the extra money goes. It also tows really nicely at about 80 behind a small car.

Trailers don't depreciate much unless abused. My Dad is finding this out as he shops for an Ifor Williams - new ones under £1100, used ones start at £850 for a hammered one. That's only about 20% over 5 years. I suppose it's because they don't do many miles (apart from builders' trailers) and being galvanised there isn't much to go wrong. BJs also tend to live in garages - better still.