Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Exhaust for 1.6 VX Graduate Car

Car133

Wanted: Exhaust pipes no.1 to no.4 for 1.6 Vauxhall engine, 2000 Graduate Caterham 7.

Will consider entire exhuast system if the price is right.

Also wanted bonnet for VX Caterham with "cut out" for carbs.

Please call 07714 836942 or use the link, if you are selling or know someone else who maybe. Thanks.

Sean

I may be able to help with the bonnet. I bought a second hand one for my xflow, but the cut-out for the carbs is in the wrong position, I think it is for a VX car. Can you (still?) measure the distance from the front edge to the start of the cut-out, & the O/A length of the cut-out, & I will compare with mine.

The bonnet is matt black (yuch, but doesn't dazzle you in bright sunlight!) with 'Graphic Arts' in large yellow letters - nice!! I paid £15 for it & you can have it for same price.

Mark

Car: 136

*smile* Hi Mark, apparently the gap from the front edge to the cut out is around 4inches for the Vx engine, on the Ford it is 1inch.

If that matches up then I will take if off you for £15. Can you call me on 07714 836942 to let me know and I will arrange pick up, possibly this weekend as the car is being worked on as we speak.

Thx

Sean

Sean,

I'm sure we can give you a hand and at least you won't need to fit the big sticker on the rear panel which is APITA.

Ate the exhaust pipes repairable if no-one comes up with anything.

Anyway BTTT *thumbup*

MikeW

1600 VX Black/Ali Race No 110

• 2 weeks later...

*smile* Just back from holiday in China, v.interesting place!

Just wondering if anyone has heard of anyone with an exhaust while I have been away as I am still looking for one.

Thanks

Sean