Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Euro 2004, which team?

Delbert

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A whole month on the top page . If I'm lucky I will be able to brag about the Welsh Rugby victories , all 6 of them, in the 6 nations *cool*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Men with funny shaped balls wrestling in mud,then sticking thier heads between there mates cheeks

Ahh I see the flaw in this description.

[optomistic mode on}

Try again, Its were the Welsh nation used to reign supreme but got bored in the nineties and let England enjoy a brief period of minor superiority before the great resurgance that will start in Jan 05

[optomistic mode off, realistic mode on ]

it is where 14 England players watch some short bloke kick a ball between 2 posts

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Bitterness and sulking are not attractive attributes Lee! I beat you fair and square you're gonna have to get to used to it! We got to the same stage on here be happy with that!!!

Greece are gonna stuff cheating portugal tomorrow and i'll win all the money at work!!! Yeah!!!

We have a winner Congratulations Rachael! *thumbup* *cool*

Oh yes, and KayCee too.

Thanks everyone for entering and pledging money to NtL. I have been finding it hard to get at the interwibble from under a mountain of work since I got back from holiday ☹️ 🙆🏻 ☹️, but I'll e-mail you all details in the next couple of days. And sort out a prize for our lucky winner *smile*

Meanwhile, g'night all.

😳 nothing...

Rachael, do not too close to them there Greeks with your passion for Harriers you might miss the Olympics and go straight to jail as a plane spotter *eek*