Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Euro 2004, which team?

Delbert

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So GTD and Noger join Fletch and WindyMiller in my hat (cosy, isn't it?), from where they will all be cheering for Denmark tomorrow.

Definitely through to the next round today are KayCee, following her thrilling pummeling of Noger... and Mrs Pat similarly pounded GTD into submission...

They join (na)PP and Rachael from Group A, and the uncatchable Rossybee, who has qualified from Group D with a game still to play.

The others will be slugging it out for the remaining 3 places:

- Boonie

- Lee

- Mrs(notsimon)bell

- simonbell

- Tam

... and Denmark

To recap:

Czech Rep: Rossybee

England: KayCee

France: Mrs Pat

Germany: simonbell

Greece: Rachael

Holland: Tam

Italy: Boonie

Latvia: Mrs(notsimon)bell

Portugal: (not a) Postman Pat

Sweden: Lee

I'm off on holiday for the next 8 days, but will pop in to the shed at least let you out of the hat and maybe put one of you back in the running. Good luck *thumbup*

😳 nothing...

Bulgaria, he was old in the 70's no wonder he lost so badly, really short too. Never one to complain (money to a good cause and all that) but it was a tad unfair giving everyone else a football team and me a "WOMBLE" *eek* ☹️ *eek*

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

Just checked it out - Sweden will top their group tonight *wink*, and win their semi against Holland. England will beat Portugal, and then meet Sweden, where I will give KayCee a good thrashing (69-0 or something 😬). Sweden will then beat France in the final... *tongue* ...and I'll be rich*

*sort of

A good thrashing eh? Sounds fun!

Highly unlikely though Mr Williams! I really hope we beat portugal and do meet Sweden in the next match - we have to watch that match together!!!! Gonna beat you big style!!

When ina drunken moment I giggled about BlatviaI never thought this post could last out the month.

Now , in another drunken moment I'm wondering , as a bloke , alone in a hotel does, what is the longest a post has stayed on the top 20? sheet?

Ah, the barmans free ( but his drinks are ridiculasly expensive) so I better order "large Glenmorangie for the prat in the corner please"

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Nope - in sweepstakes between us, KayCee and I have 1 team in each of the four quarter finals - England and Greece for KayCee in one side of the draw, Sweden and Czech Republic for me in the other side... just need those 4 to get through to the semis and I don't care from then on (as long as Sweden or Czech Rep win the final!) 😬