Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Euro 2004, which team?

Delbert

As every other car on the road has now the added addition of at least 2 flags England must have enough supporters.

My I suggest support for the underdogs, Blatvia *biggrin*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. As I was the winner of the Eurovision 2004 sweepstake, I suppose it is my turn.

It can't be too hard... I'm sure I can organise a little thing like this (omigawsh *eek* I just used the words "I" and "organise" in the same sentence - I think I feel faint) ... Phew! That's better.

Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.

So there are 16 nations. The usual format applies - just post here to enter (thereby pledging tweu of your Breetish peunds to NTL *thumbup*). Closing date for entries is 12 June, or when there are 16 names entered. I shall then using my random allocator (hat *wink*) randomly allocate the names. There will be some kind of prize of course...

(Let's hope Blatchat doesn't go members only before Euro 2004 ends, or this could get tricky)

😳 nothing...