Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What's the correct response

Debert

When someone says ''My friend's got a W*stfi 🙆🏻ld''

Do you ask 1) ''What engine'' or 2) ''Did he build it himself'' or 3) ''Oh, a Sierra without a roof'' ? *tongue*

I need some guildance please.. this is troubling me ''Not a lot'' 😳

i won't tell you which option i chose from the above 😬

Oh well, FA Cup over, bring on Euro 2004 at Le Mans Cars, footy, cars, more cars ... 😬

See Barbarella here...

Depends:

If it's said in the general context of polite Seven-related comment, ask friendly questions about it and discuss politely.

If it's said while looking at yours and in the sense of "a Westfield like yours", blatiquette demands that you punch the offender's lights out.

- nog) I only awskd *eek*

- moom) I am actually quite broad-minded (only narrow on football ''matters'') so i was really after enlightenment for alternatives to the 3 i have used in the past.

- db) i like it ! *thumbup*

- boonie) keep taking the pills *tongue*

- meldrew) *thumbdown* *thumbup* lights *idea* out *wink*

I actually rather like the W*sties, but *really* wanted a Badgerum, sold the house, bought the car 😬

I am actually quite broad-minded (only narrow on football ''matters'') so i was really after enlightenment for alternatives to the 3 i have used in the past.

I think your first two are reasonably good starters. Your third, less so, my car has less Sierra parts than yours I'd bet (rear brake clappers and handbrake cable). If you require full enlightenment, I'll give you a pax ride some time... *thumbup*

db, that ones pretty accurate 😬

I've lost count of the number of times I've been asked if mine is a Caterham... *eek*

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

but Moom, it looks just like a Morgan 😬

Who really cares if it is a Westy, or a Dax or a Locost or something you made from some washing up liquid bottles and tent poles. If it makes your blat-glands ooze then surely it can only be a good thing. I even engaged and MX-5 owner in conversation at a petrol station at the weekend... how open minded of me was that 🤔 *wink* 😬

I'd say it is nice, make them feel good about themselves and then introduce them to CAM7 for some real pain and suffering 😬

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

Edited by - abirtwisle on 2 Jun 2004 14:40:32

all it needs now is some heritage

Isn't heritage an optional extra with a Westy 🤔 It comes standard with the Caterham ego pack.

Oh my Mr Boonie..... you are a scally wag...... any other secrets you would like so share *wink* 🤔

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

Edited by - abirtwisle on 2 Jun 2004 15:40:33

• 11 months later...