Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

4x 13" Black Centred Miniator Alloy wheels + 2 CR500 tyres

j_thombs

All

Just removed from my 7 are the following 13" alloy wheels

2x 6x13" Black centred with alloy rim (Standard Caterham type) - 6" rim width fronts (suitable for a de-dion car (4.1/4 PCD))

2x 7x13" Black centred with alloy rim (Standard Caterham type) - 7" rim width rears (suitable for a de-dion car (4.1/4 PCD))

On the 6" rims are worn CR500 tyres with about 1.5-2mm above the wear bars on the outer edge and middle and just wear bars on the inner edge. The tyres are NOT road legal but probably have a couple of trackdays left in them. There are no tyres on the rear 7" rims.

All the wheels have Caterham centre caps and have balance weights on them that have not changed since they came off the car last Friday.

All have some sign of water ingress under the alloy laquer (seems common with these) and could do with a minor refurb on the non black portion, however if you are not that fussed then these would be perfect for a set of track alloys 😬 or get them refurbished and they will look lovely as road wheels.

And the price to you for 4 wheels and 2 tyres..........£175....and I'll give £25 of it to NTL

They are at Caterham (Dartford) at the moment but will be back with me in S.Essex mid week so they can be collected from either place or I'll send them via parcelforce but I guess that will probably cost a packet.

Jon

Ex Beaulieu no31 now Supersport R..

My Caterham Pics

Edited by - j_thombs on 31 May 2004 23:26:28

Edited by - j_thombs on 31 May 2004 23:27:02