Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Le mans

Mrs Mav

Sounds perfectly sensible to me *smile*

I had to pack last week 'cos the club luggage lorry goes down in advance, but it was still a case of getting a large rucksack and stuffing clothes in (i.e. shorts, t-shorts and clean pants 😳) so the same principle applies *biggrin*

Just need to pack the tent and stuff in the boot, strap the chairs on the back and off we go 😬

Hi, Mav and MMav,

did you sort out that bit of welding that you needed doing? I tried to rouse some welder action this weekend, but would you believe that out of the two guys earmarked for such hot metal shinanigans, one was re-enacting the second world war somewhere (really, he was...) and the other went on holiday.

He is back today and I can see what he is about if you are still stuck.

Let me know.

BB

I want to know how he dismounts from a Se7en wearing a kilt without showing more than he means to...... *eek*

I note that clean underwear was not on Rossybee's menu so assume he is traditional and doesn't wear any. 😳

My problem was finding enough space in the bag for my clothes after Fletch had decided what he wanted to take. And he didn't even include the morning suit and top hat..... Just as well we can swap and share t-shirts.

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on Barbarella here