Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dainese Motorcycling Kit for Sale

Sue Dinnim

Knowing that a lot of people on here seem to run bikes as well as a 7 amongst other cars I am putting a few bits on here before I look to sell elsewhere.

I currently have a pair of Dainese full pro boots size 42 in black approximately 18months old with little use. Slightly scuffed around the toes.

Full pro one piece leather Dainese suit in black with the flouro orange patches. Euro size 52 which is UK chest size 42. Excellent condition with a slight scuff to the kevlar armour on the right shoulder which is barely noticeable. The suit has been worn about 6 or 7 times and is also 12 to 18 months old. This suit retailed at £1000 new. The suit comes with an integral spine protector.

I can take photos and email them to any interested parties.

I also have a two piece suit in black with orange blue and white panels, a couple of pairs of gloves and a pair of ladies trousers and jacket. All Dainese.

I am open to SENSIBLE offers for these although the buyer will either have to pay the delivery charges or we can possibly arrange to meet with them. If I don't get sensible offers they go on Ebay.

Email me through Blatchat if interested.

Edited by - duncanp on 30 May 2004 18:51:07

Edited by - duncanp on 1 Jun 2004 16:50:04