Click here if you are having website access problems ×

HELP!!! - Need tyres

Simon_hill

Help - I'm going on holiday on Wednesday with the car and having just taken the rear wheels off, realise the tyres (A021 185/70 13's) are virtually at the wear bars. If only I'd checked yesterday, everyone would have been open!

I really need to find someone who stocks them this weekend as I'm at work Tues and Wed. Who else stocks Yokohamas apart from GP, Micheldever and Caterham who are all closed?

Many thanks in advance,

Simon Hill

Simon

Not sure if it helps but I have 2 new 185/60 x 13 here in Reading, I wasn't planning ot sell them but if you want them and replace them that would be fine, drop me a mail (address in profile) if required

Mark

Thanks very much for the offers of help guys - I don't have adjustable platforms so I went out and measured the sump clearance this morning, but it's already at 75mm without anything in the car and as it is, I have to push the car along the track to the garage the exhaust doesn't hit the ground! Plus I have to get the car onto the ferry as well yet!

Thank you once again for your offers though - in the end I've sent Steve Polley an email asking if there's any chance of an evening slot or if he could deliver the tyres to a place near work for Wednesday in the hope of getting some fitted.

Thanks (for the third time!)

Simon