Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

ACB-10 is it dead

thinfourth

got 1 tyre which is down to about 1mm of tread and i have a lovely new one under my bed

I have a trackday tomorrow that might be damp might be dry at knockhill.

Should i change the tyre and consign the old 1 to the great tyre place in the sky or keep it on the rim and send it to tyre hell (autotesting)

Sod the heater wheres my shades

Thinfourth, I think the real issue here is - do you want to run tyres with different levels of wear? I assume it's the passenger side rear that's expired - that's always the first to go on mine.

I would always replace at least in pairs myself. I have a very good friend who had a HUGE smash on the M25 in his XJ12 (ok super-luxobarge, but the principle's the same) because he floored it and the 2 rear wheels had differnt wear and treads. - Spun through the armoco on the central reservation, continued to spin across 3 lanes of oncoming traffic, spun back through a different part of the central reservation, across 3 lanes of traffic on his original side and ended on the hard-shoulder - talk about 9 lives!

i also have 1 half dead A021r, 1 FIA bar, 1 side impact bar, 1 spare cycle wing under the bed

The roof lives on top of the sofa in the living room.

In the kitchen is my air compressor.

i am single and have no garage

Sod the heater wheres my shades

Thinfourth,

No offence but with these items scattered around your place it will take a very special sort of woman to alter this situation 😬

Seriously, if you wanted to stash some of these items I've got a fair sized garage (part of old steading) that you are welcome to deposit bits in.

Let us know if this is any use.